This program is perfect for coaches, counselors, facilitators or anyone who want to give their clients the greatest gift of all—loving, fulfilling, healthy relationships! Coach both singles and couples to create enlightened relationships by offering life-changing relationship workshops.
Facilitating workshops is a great way to grow your business. People tend to buy products and service from practitioners and brands they know, like and trust. Build a relationship with your future clients through offering workshops, which demonstrate your expertise and increase the value you offer. Plus, you reach a greater number of people and can generate more revenue in a shorter period of time!
The Relationship Workshop Facilitator Certification provides a blueprint for conducting relationship workshops. You will learn powerful tools and tips for workshop structure and facilitation. You’ll also receive their Enlightened Relationship program, in its entirety, including the content, outlines and workbook material so that you can start facilitating workshops right away. The comprehensive workshop content covers all aspects vital to creating happy, fulfilling relationships, including: how to change patterns, roles, and beliefs, communication strategies that really work, the secret to speaking the languages of love, the power of forgiveness, how to create happiness, the importance of a relationship vision, and much more.
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera,
as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!). This
course contains 7.5 hours of video and will take 9+ hours to complete.
It also includes the complete program in PowerPoint format for you to
use in your presentations.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Utilize a proven, step-by-step system with all content, outlines and materials needed to facilitate successful relationship workshops
- Receive detailed activities to use with your audience and clients, on topics such as roles, beliefs, communication, love languages, forgiveness, happiness, relationship vision and more
- Explore relationship workshop topics and forms of delivery
- Learn the secrets to true, lasting, fulfilling love relationships
- Understand the science and biology of love and why love and drama are addictive (and how to stop the cycles)
- Understand how the unconscious mind drives our relationships and how to reprogram beliefs, patterns, habits and triggers
- Learn how happiness affects relationships and how to create happy relationships
- Learn practical communication strategies that really work to create low-conflict, highly intimate conversations
- Explore the power of forgiveness and effective strategies for letting go, as well as apologizing
- Be able to teach what you learn with confidence
- Enhance your coaching, speaking, or workshop business
- Offer new services to current clients
- Add additional sources of revenue to your bottom line
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED RELATIONSHIP WORKSHOP FACILITATOR LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL. EMAIL CONTACT@TRANSFORMATION-UNIVERSITY.COM WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 50 online courses in only 2 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 40,000 students from 176 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera