Become a Certified Laughter Facilitator and lead group sessions that
combine laughter exercises and yogic breathing. Laughter programs are a
great addition to your coaching, speaking or yoga/wellness practice!
What is a Laughter Session? Laughter sessions challenge you to laugh, intentionally, for 30 minutes. Facilitators lead a group through exercises that bring out a child-like playfulness while breathing, clapping, moving, and, of course, laughing. The structured laughter quickly leads to genuine, and often contagious, laughter. The laughter sessions begin with a brief discussion about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter, followed by breathing exercises, laughter games, and relaxation techniques. Participants leave feeling energized!
Benefits of Laughter: Laughter has many psychological, emotional, and physical healing benefits, including: lowering blood pressure, releasing stress, boosting the immune system, toning core muscles, natural pain killer, stimulates creativity, productivity, and motivation, exercising your heart and lungs, and elevating mood, dissolves distressing emotions such as anxiousness, anger, or sadness.
Clinical research has also proven that laughter lowers the level of stress hormones (epinephrine, cortisol, etc) in the blood. This causes a reduction in the feelings of stress. The yogic breathing portion of laughter sessions has additional stress-busting benefits. It is a gentle aerobic exercise that oxygenates the body and blood, which leads to participants feeling energized. Theses are just some of the many benefits of laughter and yogic breathing.
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun (especially this one)! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!). This
course contains 2.5 hours of video instruction and demonstrations.
What will I be able to do when I complete this training?
- Lead laughter sessions involving laughter exercises and yogic breathing
- Teach about the psychology of happiness and how laughter benefits the health of mind and body
- Design workshops or programs based off this program or add to your additional programs
- Facilitate laughter programs for diverse groups, including individuals interested in wellness, as well as seniors, children, corporate, etc
- Conduct 1-on-1 sessions to help clients release resistance, decrease stress and increase joy and wellbeing
Who is this for?
- Yoga instructors or other wellness professionals
- Life coaches, counselors or social workers
- Teachers or youth workers
- Professional speakers or workshop facilitators
- Activity or recreational directors
- Anyone who wants to have fun and make a difference
What will I receive?
- A complete blueprint for conducting laughter sessions in schools, nursing homes, corporations, wellness studios or integrate with your current workshops or private sessions
- Dozens of laughter and breathing exercises to use to design your customized laughter session or include with your current programs
- Detailed research, facts and concepts to teach about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter
- Tips for designing your program, engaging your audience, and memorizing your exercises
- Business tips for designing your sessions and determining locations to hold and market them
- Strategies for implementing laughter sessions in your practice, whether you’re a speaker, coach, counselor, activity director, yoga instructor, teacher or other professional.
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED LAUGHTER FACILITATOR LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL. EMAIL CONTACT@TRANSFORMATION-UNIVERSITY.COM WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.
- About Laughter and Breathing Exercises
- Laughter Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Demo of Clap/Breath/Laugh
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 1
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 2
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 3
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 4
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 5
- Laughter Exercises ADVANCED, Part 6
- Laughter Exercises ADVANCED, Part 7
- Breating Exercises, Part 1
- Breating Exercises, Part 2
- Breating Exercises, Part 3
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 50 online courses in only 2 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 40,000 students from 176 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera