Studies have shown that people spend almost 50% of their daily life on autopilot, meaning that your probably missing out on your life because you’re lost in thought, worry, or stress.
And if you’re like most people, you probably put countless energy and money into things that you believe will help you be happier, healthier, and live longer.
But what if I told you that there is one simple thing that you can do every day that will not only help you extend your life but will help you actually experience more OF your life?
The solution is MINDFULNESS.
So, if you are tired of being stressed out, frustrated, unable to stop negative thinking...
...and you’re ready to finally live fully aware, awake, and alive...
Then join us for the 21 Day Mindfulness, Meditation and Self-Awareness Challenge
In just 20 minutes a day for 3 weeks you will learn mindfulness and meditation techniques that will help you:
Master your monkey mind
Manage negative emotions
Enjoy your life more and increase happiness and well being
Increase focus and attention
and more importantly live a more intentional life
You will achieve this things with simple yet powerful mindfulness techniques that you can practice anywhere and at anytime. You will also finish the 21 day mindfulness challenge with momentum and foundation to make mindfulness part of your unconscious daily routine. Keep in mind that this mindfulness course comes with life time access so you will be able to come back to it and utilize the tools and meditations as many times as you wish.
<<<A Personal Note from Joeel>>>
We are passionate about teaching people to develop self-awareness and mindfulness because our ability to remain centered and focused is what has allowed us to thrive through even the most challenging parts of life. In fact, when I was sick and bed ridden for a year I used many of these mindfulness techniques to not only help me find peace but also find joy in the darkest places. In my many emergency room visits, the doctors wondered why I would be laughing and joking around with Natalie while my body was basically shutting down. The reason was that mindfulness helped me detach from the chaos and see the light at the end of tunnel, regardless of how dim it was because we were able to focus in the moment rather than being lost in worrying thoughts. Therefore, we know the power of mindfulness and this is why we are so excited to share these tools with you!
21 Day Mindfulness and Meditation Challenge OUTLINE:
In Week 1 you’ll practice enjoying the present moment and learning how to be mindful in everyday life.
In Week 2 you’ll learn to be the observer of your thoughts and emotions so you can master your monkey mind and manage negative emotions.
In Week 3 you’ll take what you’ve learned and use it to develop self-compassion, take back control of what and who you allow to influence you, and practice being more present with others.
Why practice mindfulness?
Nearly all people who are extremely successful, as well as most professional athletes, use mindfulness because study after study have revealed the amazing benefits! Mindfulness and meditation have been shown to actually change the areas of the brain associated with memory, learning and regulation of emotion. This leads to increased mental clarity and concentration, reduced stress, and increased experiences of peace and happiness. Plus, it’s been shown to have powerful health benefits, including improving sleep, raising energy, increasing immune function, lowering blood pressure and reducing pain and headaches.
- Why Practice Mindfulness?
- Cultivating Mindfulness and Self-Awareness
- Jumb Right In! 2 Minute Bell Meditation
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation Downloadable Audio
- Use Mindfulness to Change Emotions in 90 Seconds
- 3 Core Skills of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Meditation (and 7 Common Misunderstandings)
- How to Take the 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge
- 21 Day Challenge Schedule
- 21 Day Mindfulness Journal
- DAY 1: Present Moment Awareness
- The Mini-Mindfulness Exercise
- The Three Minute Breathing Space
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation (Bell Only)
- 2 Minute Bell Meditation (Bell Only ) Downloadable Audio
- Simple Mindfulness Meditation
- Square Breathing
- DAY 2: Shifting from the Thinking Mind to the Sensing Mind
- 5 Senses Exercise
- Mindful Seeing Exercise
- MEDITATION: Candle Meditation
- Candle Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 3: Body Awareness
- MEDITATION: Progressive Relaxation
- Progressive Relaxation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 4: Mindful Eating
- Mindful Curiosity - Eating
- DAY 5: Mindful Listening
- MEDITATION: Music Meditation
- DAY 6: Mindful Walking
- DAY 7: Mindful Driving
- DAY 8: The Psychology of the Monkey Mind
- Mindfulness of Thoughts (and How They Create Emotions)
- Observing Your Train of Thought
- DAY 9: Sorting Thoughts Into Boxes Exercise
- Urge Management/Urge Surfing
- DAY 10: Awareness of Self-Talk, Part 1
- Awareness of Self-Talk, Part 2
- Awareness of Self-Talk
- DAY 11: Developing Emotional Awareness
- Practicing Emotional Awareness
- RAIN Technique for Accepting Emotions
- DAY 12: Mindfulness for Anger (and Other Negative Emotions)
- Willing Hands Exercise
- DAY 13: Intentionally Creating Desired Emotions
- The Cultivation Circle
- Half-Smile Technique
- Power of Gratitude
- MEDITATION: Gratitude Meditation
- Gratitude Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY1 14: Surrender, Acceptance and Letting Go
- MEDITATION: Release/Surrender Meditation
- Release and Surrender Downloadable Audio
- DAY 15: Everything that We Experience is Internal
- MEDITATION: Self-Inquiry Meditation
- Self-Inquiry Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 16: Self-Compassion Exercise
- MEDITATION: Mountain Meditation
- Mountain Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 17: The Importance of Choosing Your Inputs
- Choosing Inputs
- DAY 18: Being Present with Others and Holding Space
- Being Present with Others and Holding Space
- Mindful Arrivals
- DAY 19: Random Acts of Kindness
- MEDITATION: Loving Kindness Meditation
- Loving Kindness Meditation Downloadable Audio
- DAY 20: Developing a Mindfulness Routine
- Establishing a Mindfulness Routine
- Mindfullness Morning Routine
- Mindful Bedtime Routine
- DAY 21: Establishing a Formal Meditation Practice
- Establishing a Formal Meditation Practice
This have given hope and a sense of peace
I am looking forward to practicing these skills, it does not seem difficult.
I am looking forward to practicing these skills, it does not seem difficult.
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.