Transform your business through email marketing and digital marketing.
Many times when we hear email marketing and digital marketing it can be intimidating. However, in this course we will give you a step by step guide and strategies that will empower you to know what to do with your email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
Do you have lead magnets that aren’t working?
Emails that aren’t getting opened?
Or, email campaigns that aren’t converting to sales?
Or, are you NEW to email marketing, you don’t know where to begin, don’t want to waste time… and want to get it right from the start?
Writing sales-getting emails is probably the single-most profitable skill you can have, and it doesn’t matter whether you are a business owner or work as a freelancer. Email marketing and digital marketing is a skill you have to master if you want to succeed as an online marketer.
Email marketing and digital marketing can seem complicated, difficult, and overwhelming. You might think you have to spend hours coming up with amazing emails while giving away your best content for free. Well the good news is that couldn’t be further from the truth.
You can create highly effective email and digital campaigns that are automated—saving you time and effort—AND that convert to sales.
All you need to understand are a few key principles. And if you apply these principles and our proven money-making formulas then you will create profit-pulling emails marketing and digital marketing campaigns on demand.
So, whether you’re an experienced in email marketing and digital marketing and are looking to upgrade your skillset or you’re just getting started, in this course you will learn LEADING EDGE PSYCHOLOGY & STRATEGY for digital email marketing and digital marketing campaigns. We’ll teach you the most up-to-date tools and techniques, including the #1 MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR that many digital marketers miss: The psychology behind consumer behavior!
We want to save you hours, or even years, of research, trial, error, and frustration by teaching you the BEST SECRETS we’ve learned through our extensive study and over a decade of experience.
You’ll learn exactly how to:
Design email campaigns, autoresponder sequences, and marketing automation that convert to sales over and over again.
Create landing pages and lead magnets that generate leads for you on autopilot
Use the little-known subject line type that gets more opens, clicks, and SALES than any other kind. (PLUS the formula on how to write them)
Use the weird “lightbulb moment” email (understand this one strategy and you’ll be able to create virtual money-machines on demand)
Send your emails on the best time and day of the week and generates floods of sales
Use the rarely used email strategy that gets your audience to practically write your emails for you
Use the best type of sentence openers that almost makes it impossible for qualified customers to stop reading your email
Design and structure your email in a way that guarantees people read every last word
Skip hours of research and get an endless list of proven email ideas
Understand the technology behind email campaigns, from simple autoresponders and responsive sequences, to full marketing automation, split-testing, and tracking (using Mail Chimp and Clickfunnels).
Create profit-pulling emails from your own life stories (even if you think they seem boring or random)
Get inside your customers’ heads and develop relationships with them that turn them into raving fans
You’ll learn the psychological principles that are vital to the success of your email marketing campaigns. When you use the right formulas you can make sales AND develop trust with your audience without being a salesy or pushy. You’ll learn the perfect balance of value-giving content and sales-making persuasion so you can get the most out of your email marketing.
So, are you ready to transform your marketing? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
About the Instructors:
Instructors Joeel & Natalie Rivera have over 150,000 students from 195 countries. Transformation Services, Inc., their digital content publishing company, provide resources and training for indiepreneurs (or self-employed freedom junkies). Joeel has a Master’s degree in Counseling and Education and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness.
Mike Gandia is a serial entrepreneur with a background in robotics and aerospace engineering. He was a finalist in the NASA NewSpace Business Plan competition and has spent years studying sales pitching and angel investing. Mike is the founder and CEO of the digital marketing agency, CMF, that specializes in marketing analytics, customer purchase behavior and sales psychology.
- Getting Started with Email Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Why Email Marketing and Digital Marketing, and the Psychology Behind It, Matters
- 3 Core Elements of Email Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Use the 5 Principles of Persuasion So You Never Have to Hard-Sell Anything
- Converting Customers with Email Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Creating Raving Fans
- Overcoming Action Paralysis and Risk Aversion
- Action Paralysis and Risk Aversion
- Identifying and Understanding Your Tribe of Ideal Customers
- Identify Your Ideal Clients WB
- Selling to Your Avatar though Email Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Selling to Your Avatar WB
- Email Marketing and Digital Marketing Ask Campaigns
- Speaking Your Tribe's Language in your Email Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Speaking Your Tribes Language WB
- Knowing Your Value and Setting Your Price
- Determining Your Value WB
- Understanding the 3 Types of Buyers for your Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- 3 Types of Buyers
- Buyer #2: Spendthrifts
- Buyer #3: Average Spenders
- Leads: What is a lead & why is it important in Email & digital marketing
- Lead Magnets 1: Choosing a Lead Magnet for Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Choosing a Lead Magnet WB
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: Instant Gratification and Anticipation
- Instant Gratification and Anticipation WB
- Lead Magnets 2: Modeling Success for Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Landing Pages 1: Creating a Compelling Landing Page (Opt-In Page)
- Landing Pages 2: Components of a Capture Page
- Calls to Action in Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Calls to Action WB
- Creating a Confirmation Page and Confirmation Email
- Create Your Confirmation Process
- Sales Pages: What They Are and Why They're Better than Webpages
- Driving Traffic in your Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Paid Advertising for your Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Paid advertising
- Collaboration and Referral for your Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Collaboration and Referral
- Social Organic in Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Social Organic
- Content Marketing Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Intro to Building an Email Marketing Campaign
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: Small Commitments (The Foot in the Door Technique)
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: Door in the Face Technique
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: The "Yes" Principle
- The Power of Yes WB
- Your Email Toolkit in Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- The #1 Email Marketing Secret Ingredient
- Breaking False Beliefs in Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Storytelling Workshop for Email Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Storytelling Workshop Example
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: Developing Rapport
- Developing Rapport WB
- How to Write a Branding Email
- Branding Email Example
- How to Write a Direct Marketing Email
- Direct Marketing Email Example
- How to Write a Content Email
- Content Email Example
- PSYCHOLOGY TIPS: Reciprocity
About the Instructor
Mike Gandia, a serial entrepreneur with a background in robotics and aerospace engineering from Charleston, SC. He was a finalist in the NASA NewSpace Business Plan competition and has spent years studying sales pitching and angel investing. Now, Mike is the founder and CEO of the digital marketing agency, CMF, that specializes in marketing analytics, customer purchase behavior and sales psychology.