Are you tired of getting stressed out every time you have to spend time with your mother or father?
Are you frustrated with that sick feeling in your gut every time you have to deal with your ex?
Are you tired of beating yourself up and sabotaging yourself?
Do you know deep down that the resentment, pain and guilt are making you sick?
And are you ready to set yourself free?
These are common situations that we all experience and the one common denominator here is forgiveness (or the lack thereof).
All humans deeply desire inner peace, to be happy, and to have a successful and purpose-filled life. However, holding onto resentments, hurts and judgments can keep us locked in old patterns that zap our joy and hold us back.
This course teaches you step-by-step how to forgive in a healthy, easy to understand manner so that you can be free and happy – and best of all find your inner peace.
You will learn how to free yourself from limitation and resentment and pain.
But it’s more than that—you’ll learn a whole new ways of thinking that will empower every area of your life!
You’ll learn how to release guilt and sabotage and develop self-acceptance and confidence.
You’ll let go of victimhood and take your power back.
You’ll become less judgmental of yourself and others.
You’ll stop unnecessary suffering
Plus, you’ll learn powerful strategies for healthy communication that will PREVENT the conflict and misunderstandings that lead to the need to forgive.
Just imagine for a moment:
What it would be like to be able to eat dinner at your dad’s without wanting to strangle him.
Or to be able see the person who abused you with absolute neutrality and compassion.
Or to be able to ignore that self-deprecating internal dialogue that is constantly getting you down.
Or to see your ex at a party and be able to give him or her a hug as he or she walks past with the person he or she had an affair with!
We all deserve the best in life, and we all deserve to be happy and free. Forgiveness IS possible for you. Please, if you really want to change your life and stop holding yourself back from your dreams and your true potential, join me on this journey.
Give yourself the gift of freedom!
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS:
This course is presented by 3 instructors with expertise in psychology and life coaching.
Life Coach Trainers Joeel & Natalie Rivera of Transformation Academy have over a decade in the life coaching field and have 150,000 students from 195 countries. Joeel has a Masters Degree in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness.
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal, who is the primary instructor in this course, is a business coach, spiritual teacher, international retreat leader and author. A former podiatric surgeon, Sheri left behind a successful practice to find her life’s calling. After 18 years of private practice she sold everything and spent eight years traveling and studying ancient traditions of spiritual evolution with New York Times best-selling author of “The Four Agreements,” don Miguel Ruiz. Sheri has published 3 books on personal development, and is currently a transformational business coach and the owner of Wanderlust Entrepreneur and Journeys of the Spirit Travel.
PRAISE FOR THIS FORGIVENESS PROGRAM:
“Forgiveness is an act of self-love and respect. Sheri shares powerful techniques that can help you to forgive and be happy in life.”
~ Don Miguel Ruiz, New York Times best-selling author of The Four Agreements
“The forgiveness program is one of the most interesting and helpful projects going on in the world today...It’s refreshing to see people at work who know what it will really take to end the conflict on the planet.”
~ Gary Renard, the best-selling author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality
“This forgiveness project makes good use of an eclectic mix of spiritual and religious traditions. It makes clear distinctions between the thinking engendered by the ego and the consciousness that emerges from the higher levels of human awareness.”
~ Frederic Luskin, Ph.D, Director of the Stanford Forgiveness Projects and author of Forgive for Good
- What How and Why Part 1 - Stop Lying to Yourself
- Transcript What How and Why Part 1 - Stop Lying to Yourself
- What How and Why Part 2 - Get Clarity About the Truth
- Transcript What How and Why Part 2 - Get Clarity About the Truth
- Finding the Truth in Your Story
- What How and Why Part 3 - Forgiving Yourself
- Transcript What How and Why Part 3 - Forgiving Yourself
- Understanding Beliefs, Separation and Oneness
- Beliefs and Being Right
- Transcript Beliefs Separation and Oneness
- Forgiveness and Compassion
- The Compassion Challenge
- Transcript Compassion
- Condemning and Judging
- Transcript Condemning and Judging
- Catching Judgment in the Act
- Practicing Forgiveness
- Decisions, Sabotage and Intuition
- Releasing Regrets
- Transcript Decisions and Intuition
- Overcoming Judgment
- Overcoming Judgment
- Transcript Overcoming Judgment
- Overcoming Comparison and Perfectionism
- Banish Perfection and Self-Judgment
- Transcript Comparisons and Perfectionism
- Turning Unworthiness and Failure into Success
- Unworthiness and Success
- Transcript Unworthiness and Success
- Acknowledging Your Mental Addictions
- Detaching from Mental Addictions
- Transcript Addiction and Detachment
- Victimhood and Divinity
- Releasing the Victim
- Transcript Victimhood and Divinity
- Opposition and Union
- Visualizing Forgiveness
- Transcript Opposition and Union
- Expectations and Understanding
- Expectation Inventory
- Transcript Expectations and Understanding.pdf
- Non-Awareness and Grace
- Awareness of Programming
- Transcript Non-Awareness and Inner Programming
- Criticism and Allowing
- From Criticism to Compassion
- Transcript From Criticism to Compassion
- Selfishness and Generosity
- From Selfishness to Generosity
- Transcript Selfishness and Generosity
- Communication and Forgiveness
- Transcript Communication and Forgiveness
- Transcript Presumption and Listening
- Presumption and Listening
- Presumption and Listening
- Healthy Communication Stragegies
- Healthy Communication Strategies
- Transcript Healthy Communication Strategies
- Level-Up Your Listening Skills
- Level-up Your Listening Skills
- Transcript Level-up Your Listening Skills
- Making Apologies
- Making Apologies
- Transcript Making Apologies
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal
Business & Personal Coach
About the Instructor
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal is a business coach, international retreat leader and author. A former podiatric surgeon, Sheri left behind a successful practice, a surgical residency program which she personally designed and directed (and a couple of husbands) to find her life’s calling. She spent eight years traveling, meditating and studying ancient traditions of spiritual evolution — writing three books on personal growth and consciousness.
Today, Sheri is known as one of the most sought after retreat strategists for coaches, speakers, and authors — and is the owner of Journeys of the Spirit Travel®, a boutique agency specializing in the planning and management of group travel.
Through her Wanderlust Entrepreneur Community and her signature course, The Retreat Blueprint Program, she has taught thousands of facilitators how to design exceptional experiential retreats that allow them stand out in their niche. She loves helping clients plan, fill, and profit from transformational retreats that change lives in a huge way while adding serious income to their bottom line!