Have you ever had a client who had great potential and ideas, and maybe even a great plan, but who didn’t follow through?
Maybe you’ve even experienced this yourself! The truth is, we are often our own worst enemies. We know what we need to do but we don’t do it. We procrastinate. We talk ourselves out of it. Our inner-critic goes on the attack. We develop self-doubt. We become paralyzed.
We created this program because we have seen so many life coaches try to help their clients boost their self-confidence by unintentionally giving terrible advice. They try to boost their clients’ self-esteem so they feel better about themselves. They encourage them to focus on their abilities and affirm that everything will turn out great. Unfortunately, all this does is make the client feel good in the moment, but it doesn’t develop true confidence.
You see, having to feel good about yourself discourages you from stepping out of your comfort zone. Needing to feel confident in your abilities makes you avoid trying anything you might be bad at.
In this course we’re not going give you some secret formula or quick fix for giving your clients an ego boost. We’re going to dive deep into the most up-to-date leading edge research into the psychology of success and what creates genuine, long-term, unshakable confidence.
This certification program will help you understand the limiting beliefs and behaviors that lead to self-doubt and low-self confidence. It will give you a blueprint of proven processes for creating a Confidence Coaching Plan that meets each client’s unique needs, whether they’re trying to feel more empowered, overcome procrastination, make a big life change, express themselves better, overcome fear, or improve their competency in any skill.
You’ll help your clients to:
- Develop the #1 core underlying belief that unlocks genuine confidence—the growth mindset
- Stop self-sabotage and procrastination by overcoming the 4 traps of self-doubt
- Stop feeling socially anxious and dependent on the positive judgment of others in order to feel good about themselves
- Feel deeply confident even in the face of rejection and criticism
- Feel good about themselves in a way that doesn’t get knocked down by failure or judgment
- Stop being crushed by failure and shrinking back from risk
- Stop setting goals that they never actually reach
- Turn challenges and setbacks into the fuel they need to ignite their life
- Stop holding themselves back due to fear and develop such a strong belief in their potential that they feel unstoppable
Having a structured confidence coaching program to follow will give you the tools you need coach your clients to success, but even more importantly, you’ll develop TRUE confidence as a coach by applying what you learn in this course to your own life. You’ll find that having a solid plan is fantastic, but knowing that you can trust yourself to be flexible, learn, and adjust as different needs and desires arise during the coaching process is the TRUE confidence that both you and your client are looking for.
So, who are we?
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera, serial entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, and educators. We’ve learned how to develop the confidence to cliff dive into a life as entrepreneurs, including the uncertainty that comes with it. We’ve learned to use failure as a catalyst and no longer fear risk. We’ve learned how to stop doubting ourselves and holding ourselves back because we know that we’re meant to make a difference and that hiding from our greatness harms the people we are meant to help. And, we’ve learned that everyone has latent potential, including you, that will transform their lives if they develop the confidence to be their authentic selves.
Plus, we have over a decade in the field of psychology and life coaching to back it up! Plus, we have 40,000 students from 184 countries.
And we know that the insights we share in this course have the power to change the way you look at your own potential and empower your clients to do the same.
- Neuro-Coaching: How does coaching Rewire the Brain? Intro to courses on coach
- Emotional vs Logical Confidence
- Developing Awareness: What does confidence look like? (Coach)
- Developing Awareness of Your Own Confidence
- Role Modeling and Mirror Neurons
- Power Dynamics
- Helping vs Supporting
- Helping vs Supporting
- Assessing Client Confidence (COACH)
- Assessing Confidence
- Confidence Assessment
- Confidence Assessment (Editable)
- Identifying Areas of Low Confidence
- Getting to the Real Issue (COACH)
- Identifying Specific Problem Areas
- Identifying Solutions (COACH)
- Analyzing Alternatives
- Feeding Your Brain
- Creating a Confidence Coaching Plan (COACH)
- Confidence Coaching Plan
- Creating a Confidence Coaching Plan (Editable)
- Asset Inventory (COACH)
- Asset Inventory
- Establishing Outside Accountability (COACH)
- Brain Training with Your Clients (COACH)
- Creating Awareness—The Power of Journaling (COACH)
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Self Talk & Affirmations
- Uncovering the Lies
- Uncovering the Lies Activity
- Daily Accomplishments/Brag Sheet
- Body Language and Incantations
- NLP Exercise: Anchoring 5 Confident Emotions(Bonus)
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.