Getting a good night’s sleep has a long list of positive benefits that greatly increase quality of life.
Unfortunately, many of us struggle to sleep well, either we can’t fall asleep or wake up and stay up tossing and turning. Then we spend our day feeling cranky, irritable and not being able to think clearly. Not getting enough sleep can be frustrating because we often feel that it’s not our fault. Sometimes we don’t feel we have the time. Other times we do our best to but find ourselves laying there and stare at the ceiling.
If you can relate to this, you’re not alone! 1 in 3 people suffer from mild insomnia and nearly everyone has experienced sleep deprivation at times. It seems that lack of sleep is normal, but that doesn’t mean it’s healthy. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control has labeled insufficient sleep a public health problem.
Lack of sleep has some negative side effects, and studies have shown that the sleep-deprived are more prone to car and work accidents, depression, obesity, and many other chronic illnesses like diabetes and even cancer.
All of our online courses are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera,
as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!).
A note from instructor Joeel: "I learned the importance of sleep the hard way... when extreme life trauma (failing college and losing my brother) and the resulting stress left me unable to sleep, which lead to many health conditions, like high blood pressure and passing out, that you wouldn't expect in a 19-year-old. Learning about how to sleep well, even under the hardest conditions, was a journey that brought me back to health and allowed me to turn that trauma into a powerful life purpose."
There is good news—you too can use the power of your mind and some simple behavioral changes to improve the quality of your sleep.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Stop racing thoughts and fall asleep quickly
- Easily fall back to sleep if you wake up at night
- Understand the psychology and physiology of sleep
- Create new sleeping patterns and overcome insomnia
- Wake up feeling rested and rejuvenated
- Improve your overall health and mood
- Feel greater energy and stamina throughout the day
- Improve the quality of your life
What will I learn?
- Understand why sleep matters and how it works
- Know how much sleep you really need and how waking up at night may be normal
- Learn how to live your life in a way that enhances your sleep
- Learn techniques to help you fall asleep (or back asleep)
- Explore natural remedies to sleep better
- Learn powerful breathing and mental exercises to empower your sleep and your life
- Help you help those you love (or your clients) get a better night’s sleep
Plus, you receive a 10 minute Guided Progressive Relaxation to help you drift off into a deep, restful sleep!
- Pre-Sleep Enhancers
- Pre-Sleep Enhancers
- Bedroom Admosphere Tips
- Prep the Bedroom Atmosphere
- What To Do When You Can't Sleep
- What to Do When You Can't Sleep
- Natural Remedies
- Natural Remedies
- Empower Your Sleep with Breathing and Mental Exercises
- Breathing and Mental Exercises
- Empower Your Sleep with Breathing and Mental Exercises Part 2
- Guided Progressive Relaxation
- Progressive Relaxation Script
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera