Become a Certified Group Life Coach!
This course provides training for life coaches who want to grow their business through offering life coaching groups.
Unfortunately, most life coaches end up leaving the field. Not because they’re not talented, but because they’re not making enough money. They burn out constantly stressing over how to get enough paying clients and how to juggle their schedule.
Adding group coaching to our coaching business is hands down one of the most important things we’ve done to create success.
We designed this program to teach you everything you need to know to create your very own group coaching program.
- How to use the same process you use with your individual clients to coach an entire group of your ideal clients.
- How to effectively manage your group, including all of the administrative details, logistics, and technology.
- How to structure your group, what content to include, what to charge, and how to prosper as a group coach.
- How to create marketing campaigns THAT FILL YOUR GROUPS using email autoresponder sequences, webinars, opt-in pages and sales pages.
- How to feel confident facilitating a group by learning advanced group facilitation techniques and communication strategies.
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED GROUP LIFE COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL. SEE THE FINAL LESSON IN THIS COURSE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
- The Why: Why do group coaching?
- The Why Handout
- The What: What income, difference,and schedule do you want?
- The What Handout
- The Structure Basics: Format, size, duration, and homework
- The Structure Handout
- The Content: Open vs. Structured
- The Content-Open vs Structured Handout
- The Price: Setting your price
- The Price Handout
- Group Coaching Models: Part 1
- Group Coaching Models: Part 2
- Group Coaching Models Handout
- Designing Your Content
- Designing Your Content Handout
- Session Structure
- Session Structure Handout
- The First Session
- The First Session Handout
- Confidentiality and Trust
- Confidentiality and Trust Handout
- Ground Rules
- Ground Rules Handout
- Fully Engaged Groups
- Fully Engaged Groups Handout
- Group Stages Part 1
- Group Stages Part 2
- Group Stages Handout
- GROW and GROUP Methodologies: Part 1
- GROW and GROUP Methodologies: Part 2
- GROW and GROUP Methodologies Handout
- Technology Part 1
- Technology Part 2
- Technology Needed Handout
- Ice Breakers
- Ice Breakers Handout
- Laser Speak
- Laser Speak Handout
- Laser Coaching
- Laser Coaching Handout
- Role Playing
- Role Playing Handout
- Avoiding Common Problems
- Avoiding Common Problems Handout
- Dealing with Challenging Participants Part 1
- Dealing with Challenging Participants Part 2
- Dealing with Challenging Participants Handout
- Group Closure
- Group Closure Handout
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.