Do you want abundance but feel like you may be sabotaging your own financial success?
Do you want to upgrade your lifestyle but part of you feels guilty wanting more?
Do you want to do what you love but believe you can’t make enough money doing it?
Do you find it difficult to determine what to charge for your products or services or feel uncomfortable charging what you’re really worth?
Do you feel stuck in “employee mode” trading time for money but unable to come up with new ways to sell your product or service?
If you want to make money doing what you love then you have probably experienced the biggest block to your financial success—you!
That’s right, there are 4 mistakes most heart-centered entrepreneurs (or employees) make that hold them back:
- Don’t believe they can or deserve to be paid abundantly for what they do
- Don’t understand their true motives for running a business or making money
- Don’t charge what they’re worth (or can’t figure out what to charge)
- Don’t get beyond the “employee mentality” of trading time for money
And that’s why this course gives you the tools to:
- Master your money mindset by overcoming your money blocks (poverty consciousness, fear and guilt)
- Get crystal clear on what you want and why (with your business and finances)
- Know the value you offer and how to charge what you’re worth
- Create new revenue streams that free your time and increase your revenue
“80 percent of success is due to psychology—mindset, beliefs, and emotions—and only 20 percent is due to strategy—the specific steps needed to accomplish a result”
Whether you’re venturing off on a new career, starting a business, or looking for ways to grow your current business, utilizing proven strategies is important—but if your goal is to make a difference AND make money (lots of it) doing it, then the most important thing you need to do first is MASTER YOUR MONEY MINDSET!
What you’ll get out of this course:
- Make a difference doing what you love and make money doing it
- Develop an empowered, abundance-focused money mindset
- Identify and overcome your money blocks (such as fear and guilt) that prevent you from making more
- Fully understand and believe in the value you offer your customers/clients
- Feel confident charging what you’re worth
- Create a profitable pricing sheet for your products, services or packages
- Add additional revenue streams to your business
- Automate your business so you can focus on doing what you love
- Expand your business by collaborating with referral partners, joint ventures and affiliates
Who is this course for?
- People who want a career or business DOING WHAT THEY LOVE (and also make money doing it)
- People who want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE (and also make money doing it)
- Entrepreneurs who want to EXPAND and INCREASE REVENUE
- Anyone who know they have RESISTANCE to making more money (MONEY BLOCKS) and wants to develop an ABUNDANT MONEY MINDSET
- Determining What to Charge
- WORKSHEET: Determining What to Charge
- Determining Your Value
- WORKSHEET: Determining Your Value
- What Else Can You Offer? (PSPS Formula)
- WORKSHEET: Problem Solution
- Creating Different Revenue Streams
- WORKSHEET: Creating Revenue Streams
- Automation and Collaboration
- WORKSHEET: Automation and Collaboration
- Create Your Pricing Sheet or Package
- WORKSHEET: Creating Pricing Sheet
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera