Do you want abundance but feel like you may be sabotaging your own financial success?
Do you want to upgrade your lifestyle but part of you feels guilty wanting more?
Do you want to do what you love but believe you can’t make enough money doing it?
Do you find it difficult to determine what to charge for your products or services or feel uncomfortable charging what you’re really worth?
Do you feel stuck in “employee mode” trading time for money but unable to come up with new ways to sell your product or service?
If you want to make money doing what you love then you have probably experienced the biggest block to your financial success—you!
That’s right, there are 4 mistakes most heart-centered entrepreneurs (or employees) make that hold them back:
- Don’t believe they can or deserve to be paid abundantly for what they do
- Don’t understand their true motives for running a business or making money
- Don’t charge what they’re worth (or can’t figure out what to charge)
- Don’t get beyond the “employee mentality” of trading time for money
And that’s why this course gives you the tools to:
- Master your money mindset by overcoming your money blocks (poverty consciousness, fear and guilt)
- Get crystal clear on what you want and why (with your business and finances)
- Know the value you offer and how to charge what you’re worth
- Create new revenue streams that free your time and increase your revenue
“80 percent of success is due to psychology—mindset, beliefs, and emotions—and only 20 percent is due to strategy—the specific steps needed to accomplish a result”
Whether you’re venturing off on a new career, starting a business, or looking for ways to grow your current business, utilizing proven strategies is important—but if your goal is to make a difference AND make money (lots of it) doing it, then the most important thing you need to do first is MASTER YOUR MONEY MINDSET!
What you’ll get out of this course:
- Make a difference doing what you love and make money doing it
- Develop an empowered, abundance-focused money mindset
- Identify and overcome your money blocks (such as fear and guilt) that prevent you from making more
- Fully understand and believe in the value you offer your customers/clients
- Feel confident charging what you’re worth
- Create a profitable pricing sheet for your products, services or packages
- Add additional revenue streams to your business
- Automate your business so you can focus on doing what you love
- Expand your business by collaborating with referral partners, joint ventures and affiliates
Who is this course for?
- People who want a career or business DOING WHAT THEY LOVE (and also make money doing it)
- People who want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE (and also make money doing it)
- Entrepreneurs who want to EXPAND and INCREASE REVENUE
- Anyone who know they have RESISTANCE to making more money (MONEY BLOCKS) and wants to develop an ABUNDANT MONEY MINDSET
- Determining What to Charge
- WORKSHEET: Determining What to Charge
- Determining Your Value
- WORKSHEET: Determining Your Value
- What Else Can You Offer? (PSPS Formula)
- WORKSHEET: Problem Solution
- Creating Different Revenue Streams
- WORKSHEET: Creating Revenue Streams
- Automation and Collaboration
- WORKSHEET: Automation and Collaboration
- Create Your Pricing Sheet or Package
- WORKSHEET: Creating Pricing Sheet
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera