Learn the secret key to effective target marketing and FIND YOUR TRIBE!
Getting to know your tribe is one of the most powerful things that you can do for yourself and your business. Understanding your niche, your target market, and your ideal clients is the key to marketing your business effectively. But embracing your core TRIBE of raving fans is the key to your business’ success!
All of our online courses are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera,
as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!).
Below are common symptoms of NOT targeting your tribe properly:
- Feeling stuck pulling from the same small, local market
- Having minimal or no business generated from online, website or social media marketing efforts
- Having low enrollment in programs or low sales volume
- Spend the majority of your time trying to reach people, with little results
Once you identify and reach your tribe:
- You know exactly who your clients are and how to reach them
- You get to work with the people you truly enjoy
- You get exclusive insight into what your ideal clients truly want so you can better meet their needs
- You develop raving fans that support you and market your business FOR you
- Your marketing is more effective with less cost and effort
If you are going to take the time to invest in creating a website, emails, videos, newsletters, products and programs for your target market…. don’t you think it’s a good idea to understand who they are?
If you don’t define your tribe…How much time, money, and energy might you waste guessing???
Stop wasting your time trying to convince people to want what you have to offer… and stop neglecting the ones that are eager to work with you!
Stop wasting your money on ineffective marketing strategies that target too broadly or target the wrong market.
Marketing isn’t about having the right message, it’s about COMMUNICATING the right message to the right AUDIENCE.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know exactly who your ideal clients are and how to reach them
- Get to work with the people you truly enjoy
- Gain exclusive insight into what your target market truly want so you can better meet their needs
- Develop raving fans that support you and market your business for you
- Your niche marketing becomes more effective with less cost and effort
And, how are you going to do this?
We’re going to help you:
- Identify your tribe—your ideal target market—and turn them into raving fans
- Test your niche to see if it’s profitable
- Determine where to find your tribe members, both in person and online
- Develop powerful collaborative relationships that get you direct access to your tribe
Who is this course for?
- Small business owners
- Life coaches
- Independent contractors
- Practitioners or service providers
- Anyone wanting to improve their marketing and identify their target market or niche
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera