The #1 biggest mistake most life coaches make is trying to sell coaching
People don’t want to buy coaching, they want to buy “results”!
The solution is to create coaching PACKAGES, which:
- Focus on a specific result that your clients already want
- Bundle together your coaching and other services (instead offering single coaching sessions)
By doing this you are able to:
- Get more clients because a well designed package makes it an easy decision for clients to enroll
- Have more committed clients because they are investing in a long term process
- Stop selling your time or trading your time for dollars
- Create a more stable income because you are either getting paid up front or receive predictable recurring payments
Sounds great right? So, you may be wondering, how do I begin? What do I include? How much do I charge? And, how do I create a SIGNATURE coaching package?
These questions are exactly why we created this course.
First, you must clearly identify the result you are offering—your GIFT.
So, what is your gift?
Your gift is the best of what YOU have to offer, which means it is based off YOUR unique knowledge, skill, or life experience. It’s the result you’ve gotten for yourself—and if you package it, you can offer your client a shortcut to the success that you have had in your life.
So, once you know the result you want to achieve with your client, you need to break down HOW you are going to coach them to this end goal.
This is the COACHING PACKAGE.
In this course we take the mystery out of how to create a signature coaching package that sells!
- You’ll IDENTIFY YOUR COACHING NICHE and the specific gift you can offer your clients
- You’ll develop a curriculum based your recipe for success
- You’ll decide how to structure your coaching package, including:
- whether to offer individual or group sessions
- how frequently you will meet and for how long
- what add-ons, elements or bonuses to include
- whether to offer sessions in person or virtually
- You’ll answer the question “how much should I charge?”
- You’ll create a compelling name for your package and write descriptions that capture the outcomes while jumping off the page because you’ve written them in your ideal clients’ language.
Plus, this course will help you stop making the 2nd biggest mistake most coaches make: wasting their time stuck in the hamster wheel of client chasing!
The solution? Keep your clients coming back for more with a Client Ascension Process, which is just a fancy name for a coaching ladder of multiple packages.
So, are you ready to create your signature coaching package? We look forward to taking this journey with you. We’ll see you in the course.
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.