[THIS COURSE IS PART OF OUR MASTER LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION (ALONG WITH OUR HAPPINESS COACH, PROFESSIONAL COACH, AND LIFE PURPOSE COACH CERTIFICATIONS). Save 40% with when you enroll in the full program.]
Do you have a dream or a life goal that remains unfulfilled? Or, do you want to work with clients who want to fulfill their dreams and goals?
Everyone has his/her own definition of success in the same way that everyone has unique dreams for their life. But, all success depends on achieving meaningful goals, whether personal, career or business, by having a solid short and long term plan. The good news is that goal attainment is a process, like building a house or baking a cake. There are a set of plans or a recipe that needs to be followed, and this certification program gives you the tools to implement this proven recipe with your clients!
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera, as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if you want to!). This course contains 6.5 hours of video and will take 8+ hours to complete.
Discover the 4-Steps to Goal Success:
- Step 1: Know what you really want
- Step 2: Believe you can achieve it
- Step 3: Create a concrete plan for success
- Step 4: Stay committed and motivated
The Goal Success Coach Certification program provides life coaching industry best practices and powerful tools and techniques to help your clients be successful, achieve their goals, and reach their dreams!
The role of a Goal Success Coach is to:
- Support clients to achieve their goals, whether business, personal or career.
- Identify what’s been holding clients back and commit to lasting change.
- Provide processes, strategies and psychological concepts that prepare clients to live their dreams.
- Hold clients to high standards and empower them to live life on their terms.
- Determine an individualized short and long term plan to achieve clients’ desired result.
- Serve as an accountability partner to keep clients focused and on track.
In this course, you’ll learn how to help your clients:
- Identify what they REALLY want, and stop limiting their dreams
- Find a big enough reason for committing to their goals
- Create a compelling vision of their life
- Embrace change and release resistance
- Obliterate all doubt and believe they CAN DO IT
- Create a concrete long term plan and use weekly tools to stay on track
- Stay motivated and inspired along their journey to success
- Release limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Stop procrastinating and take massive action
- Be held accountable through your long term life coaching relationship
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED GOAL SUCCESS COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL.
- Know What You Really Want Introduction (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Client)
- Identifying Goals
- Big Enough Reason Why (Coach)
- Big Enough Reason Why (Client)
- Big Enough Reasons
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire and Vision (Coach)
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire (Client)
- Unconditional Dreams
- Vision (Client)
- Knowing You Can Achieve it Introduction (Coach)
- Power of Your Unconscious (Coach)
- Unconscious Mind (Client)
- Learning Change (Coach)
- Change Cycle (Client)
- Change Cycle
- Faith in Yourself (Coach)
- Good Always Comes (Client)
- Good Will Always Come
- Change Resume
- Overcoming Doubt (Coach)
- Overcoming Doubt (Client)
- Overcoming Doubt
- Affirmation Statements (Coach)
- Affirmation Statements
- Affirmation Statements (Client)
- Bridge to Your Dreams and Smart Goals (Coach)
- Bridge to Your Dreams (Client)
- Bridge to Your Dreams
- Smart Goals (Client)
- SMART Goals
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Coach)
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Client)
- Goals: 30-60-365 Plan
- Ta-Da List
- Accountability, Massive Action and Assessment (Coach)
- Accountability (Client)
- Massive Action and Assessing Results (Client)
- Massive Action
- Stay Committed and Motivated Introduction (Coach)
- Excuses and Procrastination (Coach)
- Excuses (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs
- Procrastination (Client)
- Commitment (Coach)
- Commitment (Client)
- Pain and Pleasure (Coach)
- Pain and Pleasure (Client)
- Pain and Pleasure
- Stimulating Motivation (Coach)
- Stimulating Motivation (Client)
- Keys to Motivation (Coach)
- Keys to Motivation (Client)
- What Demotivates You (Coach)
- What Demotivates You (Client)
- Failure to Success (Coach)
- Failure to Success (Client)
- Failure to Success
- Small Changes Big Results (Coach)
- Small Changes Big Results (Client)
- Celebrate and Bucket List (Coach)
- Celebrate (Client)
- Bucket List (Client)
- Bucket List
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.
Joeel and Natalie