[THIS COURSE IS PART OF OUR MASTER LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION (ALONG WITH OUR HAPPINESS COACH, GOAL/SUCCESS COACH, AND LIFE PURPOSE COACH CERTIFICATIONS). Save 40% with when you enroll in the full program.]
- Do you want to make a difference and make money doing it?
- Have you been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach?
- Are you a life coach who wants to add to your toolbox?
Then we invite you to become a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACH!
It’s a great time to become a life coach—life coaching is a $2 billion industry and one of the fastest growing industries in the world! Whether you are new to the life coaching field or you have been practicing for years this course is for you as it will take you from foundation materiel to advance techniques and strategies to help transform your clients life.
The best thing about life coaching is that anyone can be a coach! You can coach clients on any topic that you love or any experience that you have, whether it’s to help them improve a skill, achieve their goals, find more meaning and purpose in life, overcome challenges, find true happiness, get healthy, feel more confident, advance their career, start a business, or any other way you feel inspired to help someone transform their lives!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to feel confident as a life coach, get your clients real results, and create a thriving life coaching business! You’ll receive:
- Life coaching industry best practices
- Professional life coaching skills and techniques
- Done-for-you templates, worksheets, and questionnaires
You’ll develop a strong foundation of understanding of how to be an effective coach, including:
- Overcoming your own biases as a life coach
- Establishing healthy boundaries and expectations
You’ll develop strong communication skills, including powerful listening skills and vital questioning skills that will allow you to help clients develop a better understanding of themselves.
You’ll learn core life coaching tools, including goal setting exercises and accountability tips to help you empower your clients to follow through and achieve their goals.
You’ll learn popular activities you can use with your clients, like the wheel of life, journaling, affirmations, as well as popular Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques.
You’ll develop the mindset of success including developing your emotional intelligence, learning how to establish rapport with your clients, make sure you and your clients are approaching coaching with a growth mindset, and develop true confidence as a life coach.
And then, you’ll dig deeper with in-depth life coaching processes processes designed to help you coach your clients to achieve specific outcomes. Processes we will cover include:
- Decision making
- Taking action
- Overcoming fear
- Creating change
- Finding passion and purpose
- Rewriting your life story
You’ll also receive a ton of done-for-you templates, intake forms, worksheet activities, and questionnaires.
You’ll have the skills, tools, mindset, and processes to thrive as a life coach and make a difference in people’s lives.
But, we want to make sure that your business thrives too! And, so the course also includes strategies for growing your coaching business, including:
- Naming your offering
- Structuring your coaching
- Determining your value
- Setting your price
- Identifying your niche
- Crafting a magnet message (elevator pitch)
- Creating a life coaching package
- Offering group coaching
- Tips for what actually works when marketing your business!
So, who are we?
In over a decade in the life coaching field we have worked with tens of thousands of people, and we also have 50,000 students from 185 countries. All of our programs are designed based on our experience in coaching, social services, psychology, education and as entrepreneurs, as well my Masters’ in Counseling and my almost completed Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness. We’re excited to take this life coaching journey with you. We look forward to seeing you in the course!
- Introduction to Professional Life Coach Certification
- Coaching Industry Synopsis FREE PREVIEW
- What Life Coaching IS and is NOT FREE PREVIEW
- What Is a Life Coach
- Differentiating Life Coaching from Other Modalities FREE PREVIEW
- Coaching vs. Therapy vs. Consulting
- Requirements to Become a Coach FREE PREVIEW
- NLP and Coaching Presuppositions FREE PREVIEW
- Presuppositions of NLP and Coaching
- How to Use This Course
- COACH: Making Goals Achievable
- COACH: Skill and Competency Development
- Skill Development
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Model
- SMART Goals
- Setting Goals and Action Plans
- Setting Meaningful Goals
- 30 and 60 Day Planning WS
- Weekly and Daily Planning
- Having a Big Enough Reason
- Big Enough Reasons
- COACH: Accountability
- Willpower: Removing Cues and Triggers
- Willpower Cues and Triggers
- COACH: Creating a Reward System
- Why the Growth Mindset is the Core of Coaching
- Growing Your Brain & Neuroplasticity
- Growth Mindset Part 1: Awareness
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1 Awareness WS
- Growth Mindset Part 2: Perspective
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2 Perspective WS
- Growth Mindset Part 3: Action
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3 Action WS
- Naming Your offering
- Naming Your Coaching Offer
- Structuring Your Coaching
- Structure Your Coaching
- Determining Your Value
- Determining Your Value
- Setting Your Price
- Setting Your Price
- What Is Your Niche?
- Identify Your Niche
- Test Your Coaching Niche
- Testing Your Coaching Niche
- Create a Magnet Message (Elevator Pitch)
- Elevator Pitch
- Create a Coaching Package
- Create a Coaching Package
- Why Group Coaching?
- Attract Clients (Marketing Your Coaching)
- Attracting Clients and Marketing
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera