[THIS COURSE IS PART OF OUR MASTER LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION (ALONG WITH OUR HAPPINESS COACH, GOAL/SUCCESS COACH, AND PROFESSIONAL COACH CERTIFICATIONS). Save 40% with when you enroll in the full program.]
Learn coaching industry best practices and gain valuable skills and techniques to help others discover their life purpose and apply it to their life and career.
This course provides coaches tools to help their clients capitalize on their natural talents, put their skills to good use, find the gold nuggets within their unique, authentic self, get paid to do what interests them, live a life of passion and meaning, empower their beliefs about themselves and their future, and see how it all points to a greater purpose for their lives. It also provides professional coaching tips and tools.
Not only will you gain clarity of purpose and confidence by taking this course, you can use what you learn to COACH YOUR CLIENTS as a Certified Life Purpose Coach, adding credibility to your brand and profits to your bottom line.
Having the Life Purpose Coach Certification under your belt (and the official seal on your marketing material) you'll be giving yourself the credit you deserve for the important work you do.
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera, as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if you want to!). This course contains 8.5 hours of video and will take 10+ hours to complete.
- Learn the techniques and tools that will help them help others find their purpose.
- Understand and learn the psychology of what creates long term change in people
- Utilize a proven, step-by-step system with all the materials needed to help people
- Be able to teach what you learn with confidence
- Increase your credibility
- Enhance your coaching business
- Offer new services to current clients
- Provide workbook materials to your clients
- Add additional sources of revenue to your bottom line
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ME??
We understand this certification course is not for everyone, therefor it may not be applicable to you. So to narrow it down, this course may be for you:
- If you have a passion to help others improve their lives
- If you are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or other professional who works with people and you want to enhance the service you provide
- If you like to have a structure to follow and step by step system with proven results
- If you want to be able to give clients something concrete that they can work on
- If you are a presenter, workshop facilitator or speaker and want to add additional tools to your offerings and services
- If you want to expand your credibility through being a certified life purpose coach
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
In additional to professional coaching tips and tools, this course teaches coaches how to work with their clients to:
- CONDITIONING: Overcome limiting conditioning from childhood and societal influences
- PASSIONS/INTERESTS: Explore their greatest passions and interests and discover what they’re “made for”
- TALENTS/SKILLS: Examine their natural talents and the skills they’ve acquired to determine possibilities
- PERSONALITY: Investigate their personality type and glean insight into their desires and inclinations
- EXPERIENCES: Search for patterns or hidden clues in their timeline of life changing experiences
- COINCIDENCES: Consider how meaningful coincidences are often symbolic of greater meaning and purpose
- LIMITING BELIEFS: Eliminate limiting beliefs systems (B.S.) and rewrite empowering new ones and how to overcome common excuses that can hold them back
- EMPOWERMENT: Empower them to take their power back from others
- PURPOSE: Bring together all of the above elements into a clear statement of purpose and write their personal manifesto as a powerful declaration of intent
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED LIFE PURPOSE COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL.
- Conditioning: Childhood Influences (Client)
- Childhood Influences and Conditioning
- Childhood Influences and Roles (Coach)
- Conditioning (Coach)
- Passion and Interest (Client)
- Passions and Interests
- Passions and Interests 1 (Coach)
- Passions and Interests 2 (Coach)
- Talents and Skills (Client)
- Talents and Skills
- Talents and Skills 1 (Coach)
- Talents and Skills 2 (Coach)
- Personality (Client)
- Personality (Coach)
- Left vs. Right Brain (Coach)
- Life Changing Experiences (Client)
- Life Changing Experiences
- Life Changing Experiences (Coach)
- Coincidences (Client)
- Coincidences (Coach)
- Eliminating BS (Client)
- Eliminating B.S.
- Changing B.S. 1 (Coach)
- Changing B.S. 2 (Coach)
- Empowering BS (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs
- Empowering Beliefs 1 (Coach)
- Empowering Beliefs 2 (Coach)
- Say No to Buts (Client)
- Say No To "But"
- Eliminating Excuses and "Buts" (Coach)
- Your Power (Client)
- Take Your Power Back
- Taking Back Your Power (Coach)
- Rewriting Your Story (NEW COURSE SEGMENT!) (Coach)
- COACH_Rewriting Your Story
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera