Do you want to learn the most effective techniques for helping your clients create rapid transformation, including overcoming fear, changing habits, and releasing limiting beliefs?
Do you want to experience self-mastery by developing a level of self-awareness and understanding of the mind that puts you in the driver’s seat of your own mind and destiny?
Do you want to become a Certified NLP Practitioner and NLP Life Coach?
Then we invite you to join us for the NLP Practitioner and Life Coach Certification program, taught by world-renowned NLP expert David Key and leading life coach training instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera.
WHY BECOME AN NLP PRACTITIONER & LIFE COACH?
As an NLP practitioner and coach, you will:
Learn how to help your clients set goals in a way that navigates the mind’s road blocks.
Become a master communicator, including the ability to read body language, develop strong rapport and build deeper relationships.
Become a highly effective coach by knowing how to listen, question and challenge your clients in a way that empowers them to overcome limitations and create lasting change
Explore advanced techniques and methodologies that help you experience for yourself how the mind works, including how it processes sensory information, interprets experiences, and stores and retrieves information. This is a vital skill for any coach.
You see, our experience of our life is based on our interpretation of the world around us.
Our interpretation is based on our internal mental programming…
Therefore, if we change our programming, we change our experience of life…
But, it isn’t just because our interpretation changes… changing our programming actually creates a new reality!
When we change our thought patterns, we change our emotions… which changes our behaviors… which get us different results in the outside world… The truth is that humans create their own realities—both their interpretation of it AND what actually happens.
We are the masters of our destiny! However, most people are so lost in habituated thinking and old patterns that they have forgotten their true power.
Neuro Linguistic Programming gives you back that power and provides you with the tools to help your clients transform their lives from within.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This comprehensive NLP Practitioner AND Life Coach Certification Program teaches you everything you need to know to become an effective NLP practitioner and start your NLP coaching business!
Heighten your senses and your intuition and quickly tune into the thoughts and emotions of others
Master communication skills that will dramatically improve your personal and business relationships
Reprogram the mind using simple, practical techniques that help your clients quickly shift negative emotions and create lasting behavior change
Free yourself and your clients from phobias, bad habits, negative thinking patterns, limiting beliefs and emotional pain.
Plus, you’ll receive a detailed 160 page NLP Manual with step-by-step instructions, tools to use with clients, and processes to practice in order to develop your skills. You will also be able to watch NLP in action through professional video demonstrations.
If you want to make a real difference in the lives of your clients, NLP is the most powerful, practical and in-depth tool you can learn, and you can start right now!
SO, WHO ARE WE?
This course is taught by 3 instructors in the fields of NLP and life coaching.
Watch the PODCAST EPISODE where Joeel & Natalie interview David Key! Learn more about how the 3 met, Davids epic entrepreneurship story, and more about the power of the mind and NLP! (CLICK HERE)
NLP Trainer David Key was the very first Association of NLP (ANLP) Accredited Trainer in the world and is a pioneer in the field. He is one of the most sought after behavioral strategists in the UK. He is also a Master Trainer of Hypnosis, a best selling author, a transformative coach and teacher of The Three Principles. He was the recipient of the prestigious APCTC (Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants) Outstanding Achievement Award in 2015 for his outstanding contribution to the coaching industry. David is the main instructor in this course.
Life Coach Trainers Joeel & Natalie Rivera have over a decade in the life coaching field and have trained almost 100,000 life coaches through Transformation Academy. Joeel has a Masters Degree in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness. Joeel and Natalie began their journey into NLP as students of David. During a period of long-term illness, while Joeel was bedridden, they used many of the tools taught by David in this program to turn what some would see as a curse into a blessing. They are excited to bring his powerful training program to you because they know first hand the transformational impact it will have on your life and business.
Combined they have over 170,000 students from 192 countries. We all look forward to seeing you in the course.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE UNIQUE?
This program is extremely in-depth and it taught in a real-world manner that provides powerful stories and detailed step-by-step models to follow.
This program provides beginner to advanced NLP training AND the coaching skills, tools, and perspectives that will help you actually implement NLP and coaching techniques working with real clients.
This program contains models that are NOT available in any other product in the World. Products like the NLP Present™ designed by David Key.
In this program, you will also learn 2 VERSIONS of the Meta Model. The traditional old-world model taught in most schools of NLP and the New World Model.
This material is used globally by many top NLP Trainers, a testament to the high quality of this online course.
Upon completion, you will earn an official NLP Practitioner AND NLP Life Coach Certification from Transformation Academy and Auspicium (including the option to receive a fully accredited CPD diploma)!
“I have fully audited the Auspicium Home Study & Online NLP Practitioner certification course and found the content to be thorough, well-founded and excellently designed to provide a logical learning-journey that will stimulate learners wanting practical skills in NLP. I can recommend this course.”
Dr Angus McLeod, 2012. Author, International Coach & Visiting Professor of Coaching at Birmin
- Section 2 Introduction: Sensory Acuity, Rapport & Representational Systems
- WORKBOOK: S2 P1 Sensory Acuity and Rapport
- Advanced Rapport Building Skills
- Sensory Acuity (Increasing Awareness and the Accuracy of Your Sense Observations
- Calibration (Develop the Ability to Notice and Measure Changes)
- Learning State (The Now and Peripheral Vision)
- Sensory Based vs Hallucinated Information
- EXERCISE – Sensory Acuity
- NLP Rapport (Relate to Others, Create Trust and Understanding)
- Three Main Rapport Processes
- Rapport According to Milton Erickson, Psychiatrist and Hypnotherapist
- The Building Blocks of Rapport
- The Indicators of Rapport
- Rapport Through Voice Tonality
- Energy and Rapport (for Coaches)
- Rapport -- Additional Coaching Insights
- Advanced Logical Levels Of Rapport (For Coaches)
- Challenging Our Clients
- Challenging Your Clients' Model of the World
- Challenging Part 2 Helping Your Clients Take Responsibility
- Active Listening
- Active Listening
- Reflective Listening
- Reflective Listening
- Empathetic Listening
- Empathetic Listening
- Types of Coaching Questions
- Types of Questions
- Probing Questions
- Probing Questions
- WORKBOOK: S2 P2 Representational Systems
- Representational Systems (The Way We Experience the World)
- How Representational Systems Work
- Representational System Predicates
- EXERCISE on Predicates-Storytelling
- EXERCISE – Writing a Presentation
- Overlapping Representational Systems
- Practice in All Systems
- Eye Accessing Patterns (and What They Represent)
- Eye Accessing Patterns DEMO VIDEO
- BAGEL Model (Understanding Behavioral Cues)
- Section 3 Introduction: Goals
- WORKBOOK: S3 P1 NLP Goals
- Goals--The Importance of Goal Setting in Coaching
- Importance of Goal Setting
- Goals--SMART Model
- Goals-PURE and PRESENT Models
- Setting Meaningful Goals
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- Creating an Action Plan
- GOALS 30 and 60 Day Planning
- GOALS Weekly and Daily Planning
- Section 4 Introduction: Submodalities
- WORKBOOK: S4 Submodalities
- Experience Your Submodalities (Internal Representations)
- Working with Submodalities
- Submodality Checklist and Elicitation
- Mapping Across/Like to Dislike (Change Submodalities, Change Experience)
- Like to Dislike DEMO VIDEO
- EXERCISE – Like to Dislike
- The Power of Beliefs (and How to Rewire Them with Submodalities)
- Submodality Belief Change VIDEO DEMO Pt 1
- Submodality Belief Change VIDEO DEMO Pt2
- EXERCISE – Submodality Belief Change
- The Swish Pattern (Quickly Shift Negative Emotions or Behaviors)
- The Swish Pattern DEMO VIDEO
- Review of Submodalities
- Section 5 Introduction: Anchoring
- WORKBOOK: S5 P1 Basic Anchoring
- The Power of Anchoring (Associating a Trigger to an Internal Emotional State)
- Why Use Anchors
- The Four Steps to Anchoring
- The Five Keys to Successful Anchoring
- Preferred States for Anchoring (Intense, Positive Emotions)
- Eliciting and Creating Anchors
- WORKBOOK: S5 P2 Advanced Anchoring
- Stacked Resource Anchors
- Collapse Anchors
- Collapse Anchors Process
- Stacking and Collapsing Anchors VIDEO DEMO
- New Orleans Flexibility Drill
- Change Personal History (Rewire Memories)
- Chaining Anchors (Reaching for Higher Emotional States)
- Design Criteria
- Circle of Excellence (Step into Your Ring of Power)
- Review of Anchoring
- Section 6 Introduction: Neurolinguistics
- WORKBOOK: S6 P1 Presuppositions and Chuncking
- Linguistic Presuppositions 1-3 (Identifying Assumptions and Meaning in Language)
- Linguistic Presuppositions 4-6
- Linguistic Presuppositions 7-9
- EXERCISE – Presupposition or Mind Read
- EXERCISE – Creating Presuppositions
- What is Linguistic Change
- Chunking (A Hierarchy of Ideas from Abstract to Specific)
- EXERCISE -- Chunking
- Section 7 Introduction: Strategies
- WORKBOOK: S7 Strategies
- Introducing Strategies
- What is a Strategy? (Processes, Sequences and Patterns)
- The TOTE Model for Achieving Outcomes
- Using Strategies
- Strategy Notation
- What to Watch Out For
- Formal Elicitation Questions
- Elicitation Issues
- Auspicium NLP Demo (Strategy Elicitation)
- EXERCISE – Strategy Elicitation
- Strategies Review
- Section 8 Introduction: Phobias, Reframing & Metaphors
- WORKBOOK: S8 P1 Phobias, Reframing and Parts Integration
- Fast Phobia Cure
- NLP Fast Phobia Cure DEMO VIDEO Pt1
- NLP Fast Phobia Cure DEMO VIDEO Pt2
- Reframing (Changing Meaning)
- Six Step Reframe
- Visual Squash and Parts Integration
- Parts Integration DEMO VIDEO
- Agreement Frame and Negotiation Model
- The NLP Negotiation Model
- Models--The Importance of Coaching Models
- Coaching Models
- Models--Why to Use More Than One Model
- GROW Model
- GROW Model
- Heart Model
- HEART Model
- Models--Practice and Developing Confidence
- Planning and Executing a Coaching Session
- Example Agreement
- Setting Up a Coaching Session
- Location, Expectations and Environment
- Preparation, Before, During and After the Session
Certified Master NLP Instructor and Master Hypnotherapist
About the Instructor
David Key is a pioneer in the life coaching and NLP field and has been working with clients and training practitioners for 30 years. He is one of the most sought after behavioral strategists in the UK. He is also a Master Trainer of Hypnosis, a best selling author, a transformative coach and teacher of The Three Principles. David was the very first Association of NLP (ANLP) Accredited Trainer in the world and is a pioneer in the field. He was also the recipient of the prestigious APCTC (Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants) Outstanding Achievement Award in 2015 for his outstanding contribution to the coaching industry.
Today, David is a leading teacher and practitioner of the revolutionary new paradigm known as The Three Principles. David was one of a select group of coaches to be personally mentored by Doctor George Pransky, the man who was famously described by English philosopher and writer Colin Wilson as "the greatest psychological mind of our time". The Principles - in David's own words - have 'turned conventional Freudian analysis on its head, sweeping away a century of misunderstandings about the way in which we human beings experience and process reality'. The insights he has gained have transformed David's life, both personally and professionally, and he now spends all his time taking the message to other trainers and coaches, to businesses and private individuals.
Connect with David: www.davidkey.com