Do you want to create more harmony, balance and joy in your life?
Reconnect to your roots and your inspiration and awaken your higher self?
Then join us on a journey into Shamanic Art, in which you will use creative art and rituals that have been used for thousands of years to create greater harmony, health and well-being.
Shamanism is based on ancient indigenous cultures and tribes from around the world, including medicine people, healers, herbalists, storytellers and artisans. Apply this powerful ancient wisdom in your own life using creative therapeutic art exercises, sound healing and movement that restores your connection to nature and your higher self.
In this course, you will integrate your whole self—mind, body and spirit—restoring balance and remembering your birth song, which is calling you to live life fully as your true, authentic self.
You’ll learn more than 20 Therapeutic Art Activities, Shamanic Tools and Meditations including creating a totem card deck, smudging feather art project, creating sacred scrolls, and a surrender box.
You’ll practice Shamanic Rituals, Sound Healing, Mantras and Shamanic Dance, as well as Create Sacred Space.
You’ll restore your connection to nature through developing an understanding of Nature Cycles, the elements, the Chakra System, Animal Wisdom, Stones & Crystals, and more.
Plus, you’ll dive into the power of symbolism to unlock the power of the mind, and use these tools and rituals you learn to surrender limiting beliefs and create a vibrant life that is filled with gratitude and in alignment with your higher purpose.
This course is designed for adults but is transformational for any age. ANYONE can use therapeutic and Shamanic art exercises—NO ARTISTIC ABILITY IS REQUIRED!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy. Instructors Joeel & Natalie are life coach trainers with over 125,000 students and they’re collaborating with Victoria Hawkins to bring you this Shamanic Art Course!
Victoria Hawkins, or the Suburban Shaman, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, psychotherapist, artist, yoga and dance instructor, and workshop facilitator. She has been working with students and clients of all ages for over 20 years; incorporating art, creative movement, Shamanic wisdom teachings, creative writing, psychotherapy and mindfulness meditation.
- Restoring Our Nature Connection
- Bringing Nature Into Your Space (Stones, Crystals and the Chakra System) Pt1
- Stones, Crystals and Chakras
- Bringing Nature Into Your Space (Stones, Crystals and the Chakra System) Pt2
- Bringing Nature Into Your Space (Stones, Crystals and the Chakra System) Pt3
- Nature Cycles (The Symbolism of the Four Seasons)
- Nature Cycles Four Seasons Symbolism
- Flower Power Pt1
- Flower Power Pt2 (Plants for Manifesting)
- Plants for Manifestation
- Air-Purifying Plants
- Air Purifying Plants
- Tree Symbolism and Art Activity (If I Were a Tree)
- Tree Symbolism
- Tree Symbolism
- Animal Totems
- Common Animal Totems
- Totem Pole Art Exercise
- Creating Your Own Totem Card Deck
- Spirit Guide Meditation
- SPIRIT GUIDE MEDITATION SCRIPT
- Creative Movement and Shamanic Dance
- The 4 Elements: Fire, Earth, Water, and Air (Art Project)
- The 4 Elements Symbolism
- The 4 Elements: Fire, Earth, Water, and Air Pt2
- Creating Sacred Space (Traditional Clearing Methods)
- Creating Neutral Space Pt1
- Creating Neutral Space Pt2
- Clearing Ritual: Releasing the Old and Setting Intention for the New
- Sacred Space Visualization and Guided Meditation
- Sacred Space Meditation Art Project
- Sacred Space Meditation and Art Project
- Creating a Feather Smudge Tool Pt1
- Creating a Feather Smudge Tool Pt2
Suburban Shaman, LCSW, Psychotherapist, Yoga and Dance Instructor
About the Instructor
Victoria Hawkins, LCSW, E-RYT is an artist, author, psychotherapist, yoga and dance instructor, mom, and avid nature explorer. She has a passion for holistic health and wellness, and believes that all people can rediscover their peace and joy by looking within. Victoria has created a Whole Self approach to working with students and clients of all ages; incorporating art, creative movement, wisdom teachings, creative writing, psychotherapy and mindfulness meditation. She sees herself as simply a guide... and is thrilled to hold space for others to remember and experience their wisdom and healing inside. She earned a Bachelors of Social Work in 1996 and Master of Social Work in 1997 from Florida State University, and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Florida since 2001. She has practiced yoga and meditation since 1998, and is a yoga and dance instructor since 2005. Victoria is trained in Hatha Yoga through WendyFit, 200 hr YA approved training in Empath Yoga, and children/adolescent yoga certification in Radiant Child Yoga, Levels I, II and III, Street Yoga, Love Your Brain Yoga, and Shamanic Reiki.
Connect with Victoria at http://www.wingedtreasures.com