Have you heard the call of your true self, reminding you of your forgotten dreams?
Have you felt drawn to break free of your limitations and live more authentically?
Is there a fire within you that burns fiercely even after years of trying to snuff it out?
Have wake-up calls and ah-ha moments inspired you to finally embrace becoming who you were meant to be?
Sometimes it sneaks up on us after years of quiet suffering. Other times it is the inevitable side effect of a life struck by a sudden tsunami of unwanted change and pain. Sometimes we dive head first into the journey we feel called to, but other times we cling desperately to “what was”, like a terrified butterfly unwilling to let go of the empty casing that once housed the caterpillar. Life is exhausting, painful, and dark when trapped in the cell of our resistance to change.
The truth is we cannot always control what happens in our lives, but we can control what we do with it.
We have a choice—we can submit to a life of mediocrity and unfulfillment, or we can decide that life is supposed to be more—that we have a greater purpose for being here and we will do whatever it takes to determine our own destiny.
We invite you embark on a quest—a hero’s journey. Along the way, you’ll no longer see your pain or challenges as obstacles, but instead you’ll see them as stepping stones to a greater purpose. You’ll stop allowing others to write the chapters of your life story, and you’ll decide, once and for all, to live life on your terms.
Transformation is an inside job, and change is a process. This course isn’t just a list of processes to create lasting change and reach your goals, although it does cover that. This course is about changing from the inside out and preventing the obstacles that tend to stop people from reaching their true potential.
And that’s why this course is designed to help you:
Identify the blocks that hold you back so you can become unstoppable
Overcome fear of change, rejection and failure so you can feel confident going for your dream
Develop self-mastery by reprogramming limiting beliefs
Develop a growth mindset so you know without a doubt that nothing can stand in your way again
Get absolutely clear about what you REALLY want and who you REALLY are so you can stop living everyone else’s dreams
We invite you to join us on a quest of transformation that will lead you on a hero’s journey to a place where you really can do what you dream of and become all that you are meant to be.
So, are you ready to transform your life? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
So, will you answer the call?
- Identity Check-In: Who You Truly Are vs Who You Are Being
- Identity Check-In Roles WORKSHEET
- Identity: Archetypes
- Archetypes WORKSHEET
- Your Life Purpose: Becoming Who You're Meant to Be
- Become Who You Are Meant to Be WORKSHEET
- Becoming Your Best Self—How Would I Need to Think and Behave?
- Becoming Your BEST Self WORKSHEET
- Finding a Relatable Model
- The Growth Mindset
- Mindset ASSESSMENT
- Sphere of Influence
- Circle of Control
- Locus of Control ASSESSMENT
- You Can Change Your Brain
- Common Misperceptions about the Growth Mindset
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1: Awareness
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1 Awareness WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2: Perspective
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2 Perspective WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3: Action
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3 Action WORKSHEET
- Developing Self-Efficacy
- Self-efficacy WORKSHEET
- Self-efficacy ASSESSMENT
- The 3 Irrational Beliefs at the Core of Your Suffering
- 3 Core Irrational Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Banish Approval-Seeking and Say No to Should
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses WORKSHEET
- Changing Your Beliefs
- Changing Limiting Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Questioning Your Assumptions About Reality
- Developing Awareness of Emotions
- Emotional Identification Chart
- Affirmations, Incantations and the Power of Your Name
- Affirmations and Incantations WORKSHEET
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Reframing Your Thoughts WORKSHEET
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- Developing Change Confidence: The Change Resume
- Change Resume WORKSHEET
- Quality vs Safe Problems
- Quality vs Safe Problems WORKSHEET
- How Would Your Life Change?
- The Power of Pain and Pleasure
- Pain and Pleasure WORKSHEET
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Forgiveness WORKSHEET
- Putting the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First
- Overcoming Indecision Part 1: Autopilot and Being Stuck
- Overcoming Indecision WORKSHEET
- Overcoming Indecision Part 2: Irrevocable Choices
- Empowering Your Vision of the Hero's Journey
- Empowering Your Vision Quest WORKSHEET
- Identifying What It Will Take
- Identifying What It Will Take WORKSHEET
- Having Realistic Expectations and Incremental Change
- SMART Goals
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- GOALS Setting Long-Term Goals WORKSHEET
- Creating an Action Plan
- SMART Goals WORKSHEET
- GOALS 30 and 60 Day Planning WORKSHEET
- GOALS Weekly and Daily Planning WORKSHEET
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches. Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued reach and inspire their market by creating 70 online courses in only 3 years, including digitizing their popular life coach training programs and certifications.
Today, they have served 70,000 students from 190 countries.