Do you absolutely love helping your life coaching clients have those ah-ha moments?
Do you want proven processes and tools for helping your clients navigate life changes and transitions?
Do you want to empower your clients to break free of limitations and remember their forgotten dreams?
Do you want to help your clients reach their potential and fulfill their greater purpose?
There is nothing more honorable and fulfilling than being a guide (a transformation life coach) for a person who is embarking on a quest of inner transformation—a hero’s journey.
Sometimes it sneaks up on us after years of quiet suffering. Other times it is the inevitable side effect of a life struck by a sudden tsunami of unwanted change and pain. Sometimes we dive head first into the journey we feel called to, but other times we cling desperately to “what was”, like a terrified butterfly unwilling to let go of the empty casing that once housed the caterpillar. Life is exhausting, painful, and dark when trapped in the cell of our resistance to change. And this is why so many people need a transformation life coach to guide them through the process of following through on dreams and creating change that lasts.
As a transformation life coach, you can help your clients choose to stop submitting to a life of mediocrity and unfulfillment, and instead discover that their life has a greater purpose.
As a transformation life coach, you can help them embrace that they are the hero of their own journey. That they no longer have to see their pain or challenges as obstacles that are holding them back, but instead see them as stepping stones to a greater purpose.
As a transformation life coach, you can empower them to stop allowing others to write the chapters of your life story and decide, once and for all, to live life on their terms.
Transformation is an inside job, and change is a process. This course will provide you proven, practical processes to use with your life coaching clients to successful create life change, but even more importantly it will provide a 7-step process for totally transforming a client’s life, from the inside out.
In this course, you will learn how to help your life coaching clients create life transformation by:
· Identify the blocks that hold them back so they can become unstoppable
· Overcome fear of change, rejection and failure so they can feel confident going for their dream
· Develop self-mastery by reprogramming limiting beliefs
· Develop a growth mindset so they know without a doubt that nothing can stand in their way again
· Get absolutely clear about what they REALLY want and who they REALLY are so they can stop living everyone else’s dreams
Invite your life coaching clients to join you on a quest of transformation that will lead them on a hero’s journey to a place where they really can do what they dream of and become all that they are meant to be.
Become a Certified Transformation Life Coach!
The 7-Step Transformation Life Coaching Process
Phase 1—Clarity of Intention—getting clear about the transformation your life coaching client seeks
Phase 2—Understanding Needs—the deeper level motivations and drives at the heart of your life coaching client' dreams that would drive transformation
Phase 3—Commitment to the Journey—helping your life coaching client see their life as the hero’s journey and view their challenges as the seeds to their future growth
Phase 4—Clarity of Desire—helping your life coaching client eliminate the illusion of limitation and uncover their forgotten dreams so they can create true lasting transformation
Phase 5—Reassessing Identity—helping your life coaching client become who they REALLY are by releasing what no longer serves them and what holds them back from transformation
Phase 6—Transformation—help your life coaching client reprogram their thoughts, beliefs, patterns and develop true confidence to live authentically
Phase 7—Setting Achievable Goals—turning the deeper desires and changes your life coaching client identified into meaningful, actionable steps that take them across the bridge from where they are to where they want to be
Who are we?
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera, serial entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, educators, and life coaches. We started our company, Transformation Services, because we have experienced transformation in our own lives that inspired us to let go of what was no longer serving us and embrace our true potential. For over a decade we have been sharing what we’ve learned with our life coaching clients, helping them unlock their potential by finding the purpose in their pain and embracing their true path. In addition to our background in psychology, education, and life coaching, Joeel has a Masters in Counseling and is finishing his PhD in Psychology and we have 60,000 students from 190 countries.
We invite you to answer the call so that you can make the difference in the world that you were meant to make as a transformation life coach.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Being a Transformation Life Coach
- Transformation is an Inside Job, Change is a Process
- Understanding Why People Change (and Seek a Transformation Coach)
- Understanding Why People Change WORKSHEET
- What Holds People Back from Creating Lasting Change
- What Holds People Back from Creating Lasting Change WORKSHEET
- Transformation Life Coaching Process
- Transformation Coaching Process WORKSHEET
- How to Use This Course
- COACH: The First Session
- The First Session Outline
- The Butterfly: Natalie’s Story of Transformation
- The 6 Human Needs
- Human Needs Assessment
- It’s Breakthrough Time! Breaking the Change Cycle
- Fear of Change Activity
- THE GOOD NEWS: Uncertainty Gets Easier—Change is Addictive
- Preparing for the Storm—Transformation Is Not All Butterflies and Rainbows
- COACH: Helping Your Client Remember Who They Are
- Identity Check-In: Who You Truly Are vs Who You Are Being
- Identity Check-In Roles WORKSHEET
- Identity: Archetypes
- Archetypes WORKSHEET
- Your Life Purpose: Becoming Who You're Meant to Be
- Become Who You Are Meant to Be WORKSHEET
- Becoming Your Best Self—How Would I Need to Think and Behave?
- Becoming Your BEST Self WORKSHEET
- Finding a Relatable Model
- COACH: Why the Secret to Your Clients’ Success is Mindset
- The Growth Mindset
- Mindset ASSESSMENT
- Sphere of Influence
- Circle of Control
- Locus of Control ASSESSMENT
- You Can Change Your Brain
- Common Misperceptions about the Growth Mindset
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1: Awareness
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 1 Awareness WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2: Perspective
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 2 Perspective WORKSHEET
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3: Action
- Developing a Growth Mindset Step 3 Action WORKSHEET
- Developing Self-Efficacy
- Self-efficacy WORKSHEET
- Self-efficacy ASSESSMENT
- COACH: Helping Your Client Develop Competence
- Building Competence with Your Client WORKSHEET
- COACH: When and How to Dig Deeper
- The 3 Irrational Beliefs at the Core of Your Suffering
- 3 Core Irrational Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Banish Approval-Seeking and Say No to Should
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses
- Questioning Beliefs and Excuses WORKSHEET
- Changing Your Beliefs
- Changing Limiting Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Questioning Your Assumptions About Reality
- Affirmations, Incantations and the Power of Your Name
- Affirmations and Incantations WORKSHEET
- Developing Awareness of Emotions
- Emotional Identification Chart
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Reframing Your Thoughts WORKSHEET
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- COACH: Empowering Clients through Preparation
- Evaluating Social Influences
- Become the Gatekeeper: How to Filter Your Exposure
- Why It's Hard to Say "No"
- How to Say "No"
- Willpower, Cues & Triggers
- Willpower Cues and Triggers WORKSHEET
- The 3 R's of Habit Change
- The 3 R's of Habit Change WORKSHEET
- Embracing Uncertainty
- Practicing Uncertainty
- COACH: Identifying Resistance and Solidifying Commitment
- Developing Change Confidence: The Change Resume
- Change Resume WORKSHEET
- Quality vs Safe Problems
- Quality vs Safe Problems WORKSHEET
- How Would Your Life Change?
- The Power of Pain and Pleasure
- Pain and Pleasure WORKSHEET
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Forgiveness WORKSHEET
- Putting the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First
- Overcoming Indecision Part 1: Autopilot and Being Stuck
- Overcoming Indecision WORKSHEET
- Overcoming Indecision Part 2: Irrevocable Choices
- Empowering Your Vision of the Hero's Journey
- Empowering Your Vision Quest WORKSHEET
- COACH: The Importance of Planning and Accountability
- Identifying What It Will Take
- Identifying What It Will Take WORKSHEET
- Having Realistic Expectations and Incremental Change
- SMART Goals
- Setting Long-Term Goals
- GOALS Setting Long-Term Goals WORKSHEET
- Creating an Action Plan
- SMART Goals WORKSHEET
- GOALS 30 and 60 Day Planning WORKSHEET
- GOALS Weekly and Daily Planning WORKSHEET
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.