Do you work from home?
Have you recently had to start working from home due to coronavirus quarantine?
Are you an entrepreneur, with the ultimate freedom of being your own boss... but you realize you aren't the best at managing your stress or your time?
Whether you’re a business owner, independent contractor, at-home parent, telecommuter, or you're coping with coronavirus quarantine (covid-19) we know you need:
More balance and less stress
More time management and less burnout
More boundaries and less wasted time
The idea to "work from home" or be self-employed sounds fantastic! And it is (or can be)... but...
The illusion of freedom quickly fades and our personal lives, our productivity, and our family and friends suffer... we get out of balance. We end up feeling stressed out, burnt out and overwhelmed. But there is hope!
In a decade working from home and being self-employed (working as a husband-and-wife entrepreneur team), we have learned the hard way how NOT to manage our work and personal lives while working from home.
We have also coached and trained thousands of entrepreneurs, at-home-parents and work from home dreamers (and now coronavirus quarantiners) how to find work life balance while working from home.
What are the outcomes I will receive from this course?
- Use proven tools for time management, productivity and efficiency
- Prevent and recover from burnout and overwhelm
- Establish empowering boundaries for yourself and others
- Create a work schedule that works for your unique personality, needs and life circumstances
- Utilize time-saving tools for planning your goals and tasks
- Ensure you have time dedicated for friends, family and yourself
- Avoid common personal and business time wasters
- Master your email
- Delegate your personal and work life to free your time to focus on income producing results and doing what you love most
- Prevent stress and anxiety by using powerful tools like writing, mindfulness and brain breaks
- Learn powerful tools for getting happy, boosting productivity and having more fun
- Feel empowered that you can create the work and personal life you truly desire
- Experience the true freedom of choice and time that inspired you to work for yourself in the first place
This course will cover:
- 10 Tips for Balance, Burnout and Boundaries
- 10 Tips for Time Management and Planning
- 10 Tips for Productivity and Efficiency
- 10 Tips for Combating Stress
- And 5 Tips for Balance through Deliberate Creation
This course doesn’t just give you a list of ideas that sound great but that you’ll quickly forget and go about your old habits and unproductive ways… we provide engaging lectures that are very real and to the point with some humor to bring some joy to your day! Plus, every lecture includes a proven, practical tools in a downloadable worksheet that will help you put on paper what you are going to do to take back control of your life and your freedom.
In this course we are going to give you everything we have learned and live—and we’re going to do it in a quick-and-easy format so even the most time-crunched business owner or household juggler can commit to themselves and create the balanced and fulfilling business they’ve always wanted!
- Defining Balance: Banishing Limiting Beliefs
- Defining Balance Tip 1 Limiting Beliefs
- Defining Balance: What Balance Is and Is Not
- Defining Balance Tip 2 What is Balance
- Defining Balance: Know Thyself
- Defining Balance Tip 3 Know Thyself
- Defining Balance: Identifying Imbalance
- Defining Balance Tip 4—Wheel of Life
- Avoiding Burnout: Identity~You Are Not Your Business
- Defining Balance Tip 5 Identity
- Avoiding Burnout: Recognizing The Symptoms
- Avoiding Burnout Tip 1 Burnout Symptoms
- Avoiding Burnout: Tools for Recovery and Prevention
- Avoiding Burnout Tip 2 Burnout Prevention
- Setting Boundaries: Physical Boundaries
- Setting Boundaries Tip 1 Physical Boundaries
- Setting Boundaries: Self Boundaries
- Setting Boundaries Tip 2 Self Boundaries
- Setting Boundaries: Boundaries with Others
- Setting Boundaries Tip 3 Others Boundaries
- Creating a Schedule: Have One
- Creating a Schedule Tip 1 Have One
- Creating a Schedule: Flexibility
- Creating a Schedule: Scheduling Non-Work Hours
- Creating a Schedule Tip 3 Non-Work Hours
- Creating a Schedule: Taking Breaks
- Creating a Schedule Tip 4 Taking Breaks
- Planning: Avoiding Distractions
- Planning Tip 1 Avoiding Distraction
- Planning: Focusing on Outcomes
- Planning Tip 2 Outcomes
- Planning: Creating a Ta-Da List
- Planning Tip 3 Ta-Da List
- Planning: Prioritization
- Planning Tip 4 Prioritization
- Family and Friends: Ensuring You Have Time
- Family and Friends Tip 1 Having Time
- Family and Friends: Making it Meaningful
- Family and Friends Tip 2 Make It Meaningful
- Efficiency: Personal Time Wasters
- Efficiency Tip 1 Personal Time Wasters
- Efficiency: Business Time Wasters
- Efficiency Tip 2 Business Time Wasters
- Efficiency: The 80/20 Rule
- Efficiency Tip 3 80-20 Principle
- Efficiency: Playing Your Way to Productivity
- Efficiency Tip 4 Playing
- Technology: Mastering Email
- Technology Tip 1 Email
- Technology: Productivity Tools
- Technology Tip 2 Tools
- Technology: The Importance of Unplugging
- Technology Tip 3 Unplugging
- Delegating: Personal Life
- Delegating Tip 1 Personal Life
- Delegating: Work Life
- Delegating Tip 2 Work Life
- Making Yourself Replaceable with Systems
- Preventing Stress: The Power of Writing
- Preventing Stress Tip 1 Writing
- Preventing Stress: Choose Your Focus
- Locus of Control new
- Preventing Stress Tip 2 Choosing Your Focus
- Preventing Stress: Mindfulness and Meditation Tools
- Preventing Stress Tip 3 Mindfulness and Meditation
- Preventing Stress: Taking Brain Breaks
- Preventing Stress Tip 4 Brain Breaks
- Preventing Stress: The Power of Movement
- Preventing Stress Tip 5 Movement
- Preventing Stress: Learning Something New
- Preventing Stress Tip 6 Learn Something New
- Preventing Stress: Creating Your Own “Water Cooler”
- Preventing Stress Tip 7 Water Cooler
- Happiness: How Happiness Boosts Productivity
- Happiness Tip 1 Boost Productivity
- Happiness: Getting in the Flow
- Happiness Tip 2 Getting in the Flow
- Happiness: NLP Anchoring
- Happiness Tip 3 NLP Anchoring
- Happiness: Having Fun
- Happiness Tip 4 Having Fun
- The Power Hour
- Deliberate Creation Tip 1 Power Hour
- Bringing Your Best Self
- Deliberate Creation Tip 2 Best Self
- Setting Daily Goals
- Deliberate Creation Tip 3 Daily Goals
- The Power of Visualization
- Deliberate Creation Tip 4 Visualization
- Being Selfish and Filling Your Tank
- Deliberate Creation Tip 5 Being Selfish
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are a dynamic duo, as a husband-and-wife team, partners in crime, and BFFs! They are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation on eudaemonic happiness for his Ph.D. in Psychology. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
Joeel & Natalie have started more than a dozen businesses, including (in chronological order) imports, photography, non-profit teen center, life coaching, t-shirts, magazine, book publishing, professional speaking, conferences and workshops, holistic virtual office center, online directory, life coach training, online course publishing AND MORE!
They’ve taken what they’ve learned through their successes and (most importantly) failures, and today they run a powerhouse education and publishing company.
JOEEL’S BEGINNINGS: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel’s name a meaning by helping others find their true path.
In 2009, he fulfilled his dream of opening a youth center in honor of his brother. Shortly thereafter, life called him a different direction and Natalie answered a Craigslist ad and took over his position of co-founder of this business.
NATALIE’S BEGINNINGS: After a decade of living a life that wasn’t authentically hers, and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a result, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing, she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired” from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer. Days before graduating college (finally) she answered an ad for a business partner running a non-profit teen center.
JOINING FORCES: While Joeel & Natalie met for only 30 minutes during this transition of ownership, two years later they reconnected and recognized how synchronistically the stars had aligned to bring them together. They joke of the irony of how they “starting the same business, just not at the same time” and they’ve been co-creating in life and business ever since.
JOINING THE INFORMATION AGE: Joeel & Natalie joined the information age and became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they went “green” and transitioned their print magazine into digital format. They found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost—and they were hooked! They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and training programs into information products and online courses.
THE NIGHTMARE/BLESSING: Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” to the online world when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Natalie became his full-time caretaker and their businesses crumbled down around them. They decided they never wanted to be in that situation again, so they dedicated themselves to converting their training, coaching and speaking programs into online courses that would outlive them. Their new business model is based on investing in “the new real estate”, which is creating passive income through building a portfolio of educational content.
Today they have 150,000+ students from 195 countries. They are passionate about sharing their story and inspiring entrepreneurs to monetize their passion and knowledge in this new digital education economy.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera