As a Certified Yoga Coach, you will help your clients:
Clear their minds
Unblock stuck emotions
And increase their strength and wellbeing!
As a certified yoga life coach you will commit to a lifestyle of living more closely aligned to your own inner wisdom and true self so you can guide others back to remembering their Unique True Self and living a richer life of joy, peace, balance and fulfillment through the practices and lifestyle of ancient yoga wisdom.
This course is not a full yoga teacher training. Instead, it is a one-of-a-kind life coach certification program that teaches you how to use meditation, breathwork, simple poses, mantras and mudras in your life coaching practice.
As a certified yoga life coach:
You’ll help your life coach clients use pranayama (or breathwork) to create more balance, calm or energy in their lives.
You’ll receive several mindfulness meditations to use with your clients, including mindfulness, expression, surrender, and more.
You’ll learn how to use mantras and mudras (special hand positions) to help your clients set intentions and shift energy.
You’ll learn about your chakras or energy centers and techniques for helping your clients clear energy and create alignment.
You’ll learn several art projects you can use with your clients, including mandalas, creating a surrender box, and creating mala beads.
You’ll also learn several simple and safe asana (or poses) that anyone can do which you can facilitate with your clients to help them:
Shift feelings and beliefs
Increase inner strength
Open their heart
Improve core stability
Ground inner peace
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR:
I am Victoria Hawkins and I will be your guide through this yoga teacher training / yoga life coach certification. I have my Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work, which I received in 1997 and I’ve been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker since 2001. I am a Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor since 2008. I now hold the distinction of being an experienced, registered yoga instructor through Yoga Alliance and I have even created my own 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training program. I also hold certifications and trainings in Radiant Child Yoga, Shaman Informed Yoga and Yoga for Traumatic Brain Injury. I have been working in mental health and life guidance since 1997. I discovered yoga in 1999 looking to stay flexible and I fell in love with how it began to ease my mind and bring more balance to my life. I began studying the practices of yoga poses, meditation, breath work and mantras. I soon began sharing these concepts with my clients as I saw the value of living a lifestyle of yoga.
This course is brought to you by Transformation Academy and instructors Joeel & Natalie, who are life coach trainers with over 300,000 students at the time of this recording. They are excited to have collaborated with instructor Victoria Hawkins to bring you
- The Lifestyle of Yoga
- The Tenets of Aparigraha (Non-Grasping, Non-Attachment)
- COACH: Using Aparigraha with Clients
- Aparigraha Meditation - Mindful Breathing
- The Tenets of Ahimsa (Radical Compassion for Self and Others)
- Ahimsa Meditation - Mindful Breathing for Self-Compassion
- Ahimsa Meditation - Metta or Loving-Kindness Meditation
- COACH: Conducting Ahimsa Meditations with Clients
- AHIMSA MEDITATION SCRIPTS
- COACH: Using the Tenets With Clients
- The Practice of Sadhana
- Sadhana Activity - 21 Days of Surrender Box
- SADHANA IDEAS
- COACH: Using Surrender Box Activity with Clients
- Mindfulness Meditation - "Out to In"
- COACH: Conducting the "Out to In" Meditation with Clients
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION SCRIPTS
- Caring For Our Physical Body
- Caring For Our Mental Body
- Mantras & Mala Beads
- MANTRAS AND AFFIRMATIONS
- Create Your Own Mala Beads
- COACH: Mala Bead Workshop Ideas
- Caring For the Emotional Body
- Clouds In The Sky Meditation
- COACH: Using the Clouds In The Sky Meditation
- Mindful Feelings Meditation
- COACH: Using the Mindful Feelings Meditation
- Caring For the Energetic Body
- Energetic Disco Ball Exercise
- COACH: Energetic Disco Ball
- Cutting Cords for Energetic Care
- COACH: Energetic Clearing and Cuttong Cords
- Pranayama for Balancing- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Pranayama for Calming- Left Nostril Breathing
- Pranayama for Energizing- Right Nostril Breathing
- COACH: Pranayama for Energectic Balancing
- Coming Into Our Self-Expression
- Seeing Yourself As The True You
- COACH: The True You with Clients
- Self-Expression: When I Was 17 Activity
- COACH: When I Was 17 Activity
- Mandalas for Expression and Meditation
- COACH: Using Mandalas with Clients
- Minute Mandalas Activity
- COACH: Minute Mandalas with Clients
Suburban Shaman, LCSW, Psychotherapist, Yoga and Dance Instructor
About the Instructor
Victoria Hawkins, LCSW, E-RYT is an artist, author, psychotherapist, yoga and dance instructor, mom, and avid nature explorer. She has a passion for holistic health and wellness, and believes that all people can rediscover their peace and joy by looking within. Victoria has created a Whole Self approach to working with students and clients of all ages; incorporating art, creative movement, wisdom teachings, creative writing, psychotherapy and mindfulness meditation. She sees herself as simply a guide... and is thrilled to hold space for others to remember and experience their wisdom and healing inside. She earned a Bachelors of Social Work in 1996 and Master of Social Work in 1997 from Florida State University, and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Florida since 2001. She has practiced yoga and meditation since 1998, and is a yoga and dance instructor since 2005. Victoria is trained in Hatha Yoga through WendyFit, 200 hr YA approved training in Empath Yoga, and children/adolescent yoga certification in Radiant Child Yoga, Levels I, II and III, Street Yoga, Love Your Brain Yoga, and Shamanic Reiki.
Connect with Victoria at http://www.wingedtreasures.com